Welcome to iMobie Forum
F_T

Help with failed Messages restore

hi iMobie Support,

sent you email messages to "support@imobie.com" with logs earlier this morning, still haven't heard back from your team.  also just created a ticket for the same a few moments ago, but not sure if that page is working correctly.  please get back to me ASAP as i've had the phone on airplane mode for the whole day in fear of new data coming in and possibly overwriting any of the deleted data, and i need to bring the phone back online soon (tonight!)

i initially scanned over 6000+ messages in the trial version, and decided to purchase the software, after doing so and entering my key, the software crashed and i had to restart the app.  after which, it re-scanned and never found those 6000+ messages again, only see 3 new messages that came in after the accidental wipe and before putting my phone on airplane mode.  i've retried several times since and am not able to find those 6000+ messages.  i can only do the iOS device scan, and not iTunes or iCloud options as i've never used them for various concerns.

please write me back privately via the email messages ASAP, i do need to bring my phone back online soon as it's been offline for the whole day already.  was hoping to hear from you as your site says 24/7 support but i don't see any responses (acknowledgement or otherwise!)

thank you,

FT

Edited by F_T

Hello, FT, thanks for using our app and i am sorry for any inconvenience may have caused to you.

To start with, i am sorry for the delay reply because of the different time zone. Currently, our Support Team are available on 9:00 AM - 18:00 PM (UTC +8). And you will receive response within  15 hours. It will be appreciated for your generous forgiveness and kind understanding.

As recovery process is to find deleted data among deleted database, the process is truly complicated. Given the rare situation you encountered, our Development Team need to analyze the logfile your send carefully and find the reason and solution for this issue.

I have checked this issue with our Support Team on this morning. They have reported your logfile to our Development Team and will send solution to you soon. We will try our best to help you solve this issue we can.

If there is anything we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you so much for your kind cooperation in advance.

hi DOrothy,

thank you for the update.  meanwhile, can i turn on my other services back now, or do i need to keep it under airplane mode until i hear from you?  can i just disable Messages for now and use the phone, or is that no good?

Hi, FT, thanks for your quick feedback. Yes, you can turn on your iPhone. Please just do not text messages before our Support Team send solution to you. For other function of your iPhone, you can just use it normally.

If you have any questions or problems, please just let me know.

hi, i've send you an email reply requesting an update.  i cannot keep my text service down any longer, pending your response on the matter.  please read my email and confirm if my request can be honored, thanks!

Hello, FT, thanks for your kind response. I check this issue with our Development Team. And they are working on this issue. We will send solution to you at once.

Thank you so much for your kind cooperation and patience.