Welcome to iMobie Forum
pwesthead

Deleting ringtones on iPhone XS

I just downloaded the trial version of Anytrans, I see the ringtones that I want to delete on my iPhone XS but when I try and delete them they stay on my phone, if I activate Anytrans will this feature work then?

Hello, member, thanks for using our app and i am sorry for the delay reply. To start with, i would like to clarify that AnyTrans trial version can help you delete ringtones. Given this rare situation, would you please give below suggestions a try?

1. Please refresh AnyTrans after finishing deletion.

2. Please restart iPhone XS to give it a new try.

If problem persists, please kindly send log file to Support@imobie.com for better analysis?

https://www.imobie.com/faq/anytrans-for-ios-faqs.htm#part44

Then, our Development Team will provide you with solution soon.

Thank you so much for your cooperation and understanding in advance.

No luck, I sent the log file to you, its says its is deleting, syncing .... but the ringtone stays on the iPhone

Hi, member, thank you so much for your kind feedback on this issue. This issue is caused for it deletes the record and original file at the same time. But when you device to detect ringtone, it will detect the record and original file at the same time. Thus, the issue you encountered appears. I apologize for this inconvenience. The good news is that we will release new version to tackle this issue soon. It will be appreciated for your kind patience.

Meanwhile, to help you delete ringtones soon, would you please try below suggestions?

Go File System->System->iTunes_Control->Ringtones (See attachment).

Here is the detailed guide: https://www.imobie.com/guide/anytrans/system-file-management-ios.htm

Thank you so much for your kind understanding and patience on this issue.

Delete Ringtone.png