Welcome to iMobie Forum
ualdriver

iPhone rescue not recovering photos

Hello-

I accidentally deleted all of my photos from my iPad, iPhone, and the iCloud, including the "recently deleted trash can in iCloud.  I purchased the iPhone rescue software in the hopes that the software could scan my iPhone and iPad for the recently deleted photos and recover them.

The iPhone rescue software successfully found photos on my iPad and iPhone.  With the iPhone photos, it only recoved my iPhone "shared" photos, which I had already on the phone.  Further, the photos it recovered were of very low resolution.  On my iPad, it recovered photos but they were all "wavy."  There was no regular looking photo recovered. 

What can I do to fix these problems?

Thanks

Hi, Ualdriver, thanks for using our app and i am sorry for the inconvenience may have caused to you. To start with, we would like to explain that PhoneRescue supports to recover data from iOS Device, iTunes and iCloud backup. To improve the possibility of recovering data, would you please make sure that you have tried three recovery modes? Here is the detailed user guide:

https://www.imobie.com/guide/phonerescue-for-ios/recover-from-itunes-backups.htm

About the photos with very low resolution, we would like to tell you that we design our PhoneRescue to let customers scan & preview their deleted content prior to purchase. If PhoneRescue can scan the data you lost, it can help you find them back. If not, it cannot help you find them back because your data has been overwritten. The photos with very low resolution are in that they are thumbnail instead of the original files. In this case, sorry but not only our PhoneRescue but also any other iOS data recovery software won’t help on this issue.  It will be appreciated for your kind understanding.

If you have tried three recovery modes but still fail to recover your photos with the original resolution, we are really sorry for our PhoneRescue fails to help you this time due to Data Recovery Principles. Given this situation, we would like to issue your refund whenever you want.

Meanwhile, given the importance of your data, i highly recommend you to backup your data periodicatlly.

If there is anything we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you so much for your kind understanding in advance.

Hello,

I purchased your phone rescue program to try to retrieve my photos.  It didn't work and I would greatly appreciate a refund.  Thank you.

9 hours ago, iosman said:

Nice blog with genuine information. Thanks alot.

Dear member,  i am so glad to hear from you. Moreover,  we strongly hope our website and software would bring more conveniences to you.

If there is anything i can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Happy New Year!😊

2 hours ago, ualdriver said:

Hello,

I purchased your phone rescue program to try to retrieve my photos.  It didn't work and I would greatly appreciate a refund.  Thank you.

Hi, Ualdriver, thank you so much for your kind feedback. We are very sorry for PhoneRescue may fail to solve your issue this time. Considering this situation, we are ready to refund you. However, before we issue your refund, we just thought of another iMobie software may be helpful for you, so we humbly recommend it to you: PhoneClean (iOS device cleaner application) and AnyTrans (iOS content manager).  

1. AnyTrans is made to manage your iOS content easier than iTunes, such as freely and quickly backup your music library; transfer your messages, notes and contacts, manage your iCloud contents and backups, download video or music from YouTube, etc. More details about AnyTrans: http://www.imobie.com/anytrans/ 

2. PhoneClean is used to clean up the unknown “Others” and junk files on your device to free up more space and speed up your device. More info: http://www.imobie.com/phoneclean/

If you are interested in them, we are glad to send the license codes (totally worth $100) to you in exchange. If you thought they are useless to you then we will refund you at once.

We sincerely hope you could take it into consideration.

Thank you so much for your kind feedback in advance. 

4 hours ago, iosman said:

Hi, member, thanks for your kind feedback. And i am so glad you enjoy it.

If there is anything i can help you with in future, please just let me know.

Enjoy a nice day!

13 hours ago, Dorothy said:

Hi, Ualdriver, thank you so much for your kind feedback. We are very sorry for PhoneRescue may fail to solve your issue this time. Considering this situation, we are ready to refund you. However, before we issue your refund, we just thought of another iMobie software may be helpful for you, so we humbly recommend it to you: PhoneClean (iOS device cleaner application) and AnyTrans (iOS content manager).  

1. AnyTrans is made to manage your iOS content easier than iTunes, such as freely and quickly backup your music library; transfer your messages, notes and contacts, manage your iCloud contents and backups, download video or music from YouTube, etc. More details about AnyTrans: http://www.imobie.com/anytrans/ 

2. PhoneClean is used to clean up the unknown “Others” and junk files on your device to free up more space and speed up your device. More info: http://www.imobie.com/phoneclean/

If you are interested in them, we are glad to send the license codes (totally worth $100) to you in exchange. If you thought they are useless to you then we will refund you at once.

13 hours ago, Dorothy said:

Thank you for your recommendations.  I think at this time I would just prefer a refund.  Thank you.

6 hours ago, ualdriver said:

Thank you for your recommendations.  I think at this time I would just prefer a refund.  Thank you.

Hi, Ualdriver, thanks for your quick reply. I issue your refund on today. And you will receive it within 3-5 business days. It will be appreciated for your kind understanding and patience.

Enjoy a nice day!🙂

On 1/27/2019 at 6:51 PM, Dorothy said:

Hi, Ualdriver, thanks for your quick reply. I issue your refund on today. And you will receive it within 3-5 business days. It will be appreciated for your kind understanding and patience.

Enjoy a nice day!🙂

Thank you very much!

7 hours ago, ualdriver said:

Thank you very much!

Hi, Ualdriver, thanks for your kind feedback.

Happy New Year!

🤗