Welcome to iMobie Forum
Gehry

Can't activate licence

I tried to install AnyTrans for iOS and icon is on my desktop. I open it check the items I want to download. I have to activate with licence and it doesn't work. it says try again. done this several times. Please help me.

1 minute ago, Gehry said:

I tried to install AnyTrans for iOS and icon is on my desktop. I open it check the items I want to download. I have to activate with licence and it doesn't work. it says try again. done this several times. Please help me.

Hello, Gehry, thanks for using our app and we are sorry for the inconvenience may have caused to you. Some customer may encounter the same issue with you if they input license code manually instead of coping/pasting license directly. Consider the rare situation you encountered, would you please give below suggestions a try?

1. Please copy and paste this code instead of entering it directly.
2. Please make sure the Internet connection is fine while register due to online verification.
3. Or would you please register AnyTrans for iOS via instruction below:

https://www.imobie.com/faq/anytrans-for-ios-faqs.htm#part19

If there is anything we can help you with, please  do not hesitate to contact us.

I am having this exact same problem. Customer service tells me I have an unstable internet connection. That is a bunch of garbage.  I tried it in my bedroom laptop which registers over 100 mb per second connection and in the living room with a T1 connection.  You are right. They seem to use that excuse for everything.  Did your matter get resolved? Can you tell me how you fixed it if you did?  I may end up getting a refund if they keep giving me lame excuses.

2 hours ago, Juan De Leon said:

I am having this exact same problem. Customer service tells me I have an unstable internet connection. That is a bunch of garbage.  I tried it in my bedroom laptop which registers over 100 mb per second connection and in the living room with a T1 connection.  You are right. They seem to use that excuse for everything.  Did your matter get resolved? Can you tell me how you fixed it if you did?  I may end up getting a refund if they keep giving me lame excuses.

Hello, Juan, thanks for contacting us and we are sorry for the inconvenience may have caused to you. We have tested your license code and find it can be activated successfully. We will send the screenshot to you via mail. Given this rare situation, would you please refer the below suggestions to register AnyTrans for iOS:

https://www.imobie.com/faq/anytrans-for-ios-faqs.htm#part5

If the problem persists, would you please kindly send a screenshot about this issue to us for better analysis? We will try our best to provide you with solution soon.

Sorry again for the inconvenience may have caused to you. 

Thank you so much for your generous cooperation and kind understanding in advance.