Welcome to iMobie Forum

I get message saying I can't proceed because ITunes was installed from Microsft Store. I don't know how to deinstal it. It doesn't appear in the Control Panel list.

13 hours ago, richnye said:

I get message saying I can't proceed because ITunes was installed from Microsft Store. I don't know how to deinstal it. It doesn't appear in the Control Panel list.

Hi, Richnye, thanks for contacting us and i am truly sorry for the delay reply due to vacation. It will be appreciated for your generous forgiveness. If your iTunes is installed from Microsoft Store, your iOS device is unable to be detected via iMobie software. To tackle this issue, you need to uninstall iTunes at first. And then, please download it from Apple official website. How to uninstall the iTunes installed from Microsoft Store on Windows 10? Please refer to the following instructions:

1. To start with, please click the Windows icon in the lower left corner of the desktop. And then, please find the iTunes icon. 

how-to-encrypt-itunes-backup25.png

2. Please right-click iTunes. Then the interface below will display. Please click the Uninstall button to remove iTunes.

how-to-encrypt-itunes-backup26.png

3. After that, you will receive the following pop-up messages to confirm whether you want to uninstall iTunes or not. Please kindly click Uninstall. Next, iTunes will be uninstalled from your computer completely.

Please kindly tell us whether it works for you or not.

Thank you so much for your generous support and kind understanding in advance.