Welcome to iMobie Forum
Danny

will new pics/videos overwrite deleted pics/videos

I have an iPhone 6. I thought I had all my pics backed up, but didn't. I needed to free up some memory, so I went to Photos and "permanently" deleted everything in Recently Deleted. Now I realize I want to get some of them back. I found PhoneRescue® - iOS Data Recovery on-line and ran the trial version. It found all my photos that I want to get back. So, I realize I need to spend $50 now to get them back. First, I have a question. If I take some new pics and/or videos before I recover the Recently Deleted ones, will the new ones overwrite some of the Recently Deleted ones? That is, will it use some of the same memory?

10 hours ago, Danny said:

I have an iPhone 6. I thought I had all my pics backed up, but didn't. I needed to free up some memory, so I went to Photos and "permanently" deleted everything in Recently Deleted. Now I realize I want to get some of them back. I found PhoneRescue® - iOS Data Recovery on-line and ran the trial version. It found all my photos that I want to get back. So, I realize I need to spend $50 now to get them back. First, I have a question. If I take some new pics and/or videos before I recover the Recently Deleted ones, will the new ones overwrite some of the Recently Deleted ones? That is, will it use some of the same memory?

Hi, Danny, thanks for using our app and i am so sorry for the delay reply due to holiday vacation. It will be appreciated for your generous forgiveness. Yes, PhoneRescue will help you recover deleted photos from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud backup. So i recommend you to try all recovery modes. We design the trial version of PhoneRescue to help customer scan and preview the deleted data before purchasing it. If the trial version can help you scan out deleted data, the pro version can help you find them back. If the trial version cannot help you scan out deleted data, please do not purchase it. It will be appreciated for your kind understanding. Given this situation, would you please give the trial version a try?

Yes, your system storage is limited. If you deleted pictures and videos, the new ones overwrite some of the Recently Deleted ones because it will release space for you. It will be appreciated for your kind understanding.

If you have any questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Enjoy a nice day!

If I buy PhoneRescue for one computer, can I transfer it to another computer later?

Hi, Danny, thank you so much for your kind feedback. Single license code can only be used for one computer. If you change or format computer, you can contact us to unbind your license code. After that, you can use it on your another computer.

I truly hope that PhoneRescue would help you tackle issue.

If there is anything i can help you with, please just let me know.

Have a great day!🙂