Welcome to iMobie Forum
MsMonny

Videos have no picture, just sound

Hi

I just purchased the Anytrans program so I can download all the videos from my holiday to my PC.

I just did this but they all have sound and no images for the videos. 

I did this:  Content to Computer
                  clicked on 'photo video' category (no other category said video!)
                  and told it to transfer.

Is there something else I should be doing??

5 hours ago, MsMonny said:

Hi

I just purchased the Anytrans program so I can download all the videos from my holiday to my PC.

I just did this but they all have sound and no images for the videos. 

I did this:  Content to Computer
                  clicked on 'photo video' category (no other category said video!)
                  and told it to transfer.

Is there something else I should be doing??

Hi, MsMonny, thanks for contacting us and i am sorry for this inconvenience. Yes, AnyTrans will help you transfer videos with sound and images. Sometimes the rare situation will happen if an error occurs during the converting process. Given this rare situation, would you please kindly cooperate with us for further diagnosis?

1. To start with, would you please kindly tell us your iPhone type (and iOS version) and the duration of the video?

2. If you transfer videos  taken via iPhone 7 or higher, the default browser of your computer may not be compatible with playing these videos due to compatibility issue. Given this situation, would you please try to use another Player to play video?

Thank you so much for your kind cooperation and understanding in advance.