Welcome to iMobie Forum
Hellataz

Ringtones won't transfer to my iPhone XR

I purchased this software for the sole purpose of creating and uploading ringtones to my iPhone, but every time I try, the software is either taking too long or it crashes. I'm on my 8th attempt and still no successful transfer. Please help.

Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 9.22.39 AM.png

Tried another method, even changed the file to an mr4 but still stuck on loading screen.

Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 9.33.09 AM.png

Dear Hellataz,

Thanks for using our app and i am sorry for the inconvenience may have caused to you. To start with, would you please kindly tell us the length of the ringtone which you would like to transfer? In normal cause, the time to transfer ringtone may vary due to the length of ringtone and the network. 

Given this rare situation, if possible, would you please kindly tell us the name of song that you would like to set as ringtone? Then, our Test Team will check this issue immediately. And then send solution to you at once.

Meanwhile, to help us make further diagnosis, would you please kindly send log file to Support@imobie.com for better analysis?

https://www.imobie.com/faq/anytrans-for-ios-faqs.htm#part44

I am looking forward to your reply.

Thanks for your kind generous forgiveness and feedback in advance. 

Best regards,

Dorothy

Dear Hellataz,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback Then, our Test Team will check this issue immediately. And then send solution to you at once.

Best regards,

Dorothy

Dear Hellataz,

Thank you so much for your kind patience with this issue. Our Test Team test the function with the file you sent, AnyTrans can transfer it successfully. But as it is too short,  they cannot hear it after transfer it to device. It's sorry for we fail to locate to reason of this issue currently.

Given this rare situation, would you please give our Ringtone Management function a try?

https://www.imobie.com/guide/anytrans/ringtones-management-ios.htm

It will be appreciated for your kind understanding.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Thanks for your kind feedback in advance.