Welcome to iMobie Forum
sevilla315

Unuable to connect to Blackberry via usb

Hi,

I have recently purchased Anytrans for Android (I already have Anytrans for iPhone) and I cannot connect to the Dtek50 via usb despite following instructions to set mpt mode and USB debugging, and also install usb drivers on my desktop.

I can connect via wifi however it is very slow, only 200Kb/s which means transfers take an extrely long time.

Any help with this is appreciated

2019-03-03_13-24-47.jpg

Dear Sevilla,

Thanks for choosing our app and i am sorry for this inconvenience. 

I apologize that AnyTrans for Android currently only supports Android system. To check more info about device supported via AnyTrans for Android, please refer to link below: 

https://www.imobie.com/anytrans/specs-android.htm

As Blackberry uses blackberry OS system, i am truly sorry for AnyTrans for Android is not available for you currently. Thus, i am wondering whether you have other device which used Android system? If so, you can connect it to AnyTrans for Android and enjoy its convenient functions.

If you do not have other Android device anymore, given this situation, i would like to refund you whenever you want.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Thank you so much for your generous support and kind feedback in advance. 

Posted (edited)

So do you want me to provide any information or logs for this? 

If so, where are the logs produced when the connection fails?

Thanks

Edited by sevilla315

Dear Sevilla,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. I am really sorry for my misunderstanding for Blackberry Dtek50. I wrongly think it used the Blackbery system as before. It will be appreciated for your generous forgiveness.

To start with,  i would like to suggest you to give Wi-Fi connection a try if your network is stable now. Wi-Fi connection is convenient because it won't require you to set mpt mode and USB debugging, and also install usb drivers on your desktop. All things you need to do is to connect your phone and computer to the same Wi-Fi. And then, you can just scan the QR code to establish connection between your device and computer.

If your network is still slow and you prefer to use USB connection, given this rare situation, would you please kindly send log file to Support@imobie.com for better analysis? About how to send log file, please open AnyTrans for Android > Click AnyTrans for Android on the upper right of the Menu tab > Click Send Log to Us from the drop-down menu > Send the zip file to us as attachment via mail.

image.thumb.png.b676870b9fff666929cd4fa93ba080c7.png

Thank you so much for your kind cooperation on this issue.

Enjoy a great day!

Best regards,

Dorothy

Actually I got this error on sending:

'iMobie Support' on 04/03/2019 09:06

None of your email accounts could send to this recipient.

Can you let me know the correct emai address to send to?

Dear Steve,

Thanks for your kind cooperation on this issue. I check your email address with our Support Team. But i am sorry for that we only find a mail you contacted us on 21 Aug 2017.

"None of your email accounts could send to this recipient" will display if your computer do not associated with your any email account.Given the error you received, it seems that you did not send log file to Support Team successfully. Thus, would you please associated with your any email account at first? And then, please send log file to Support@imobie.com directly.

Or you can just send log file as attachment to Support Team just via link below:

https://my.imobie.com/support/create_ticket.php

I am looking forward to your reply.

Thanks for your kind feedback in advance.

Dear Steve,

Thanks you so much for your quick reaponse. Our Support Team receives log you sent and will make further diagnosis. And we will send feedback to you about this issue soon.

Thanks again for your kind understanding and cooperation on this issue.

iMobie really appreciated your goodness.

Have a nice day!🙂

Best regards,

Dorothy

Dear Steve,

Thanks for your kind patience on this issue. Our Development Team analyzes the log file you sent carefully and finds the reason of this issue. It seems that AnyTrans App on your phone fails to launch due to unknown reason. That's why AnyTrans for Android fails to detect your device. Given this situation, would you please try below suggestions to tackle this issue:

1. Please uninstall AnyTrans App on your phone at first.

2. Then, please enter the URL below on your phone browser to  download and install AnyTrans App on your phone.

http://anytrans.site/

3. After that, you can use USB Connection or Wi-Fi connection to establish connection between phone and AnyTrans for Android.

Please kindly let me know whether it works for you or not.

Thanks for your kind feedback in advance.

Best regards,

Dorothy

• Thanks 1

Hi Dorothy,

Thanks! With the new version at that url I can now connect and I am performing a copy to desktop now at much better speed.

Many thanks again.

Kind regards,

Steve

Dear Steve,

Thank you so much for your quick feedback. And i am so glad that this issue is tackled.  I truly appreciate your patience and cooperation on this issue. Moreover, i strongly hope AnyTrans for Android would bring more conveniences to you.

And the good news is we will release AnyTrans for Android 7 on Friday, which optimized interface and functions to provide you with better Android management experience. Welcome to update by that time.

I would like to get more thoughts from our loyal customer. And if possible, would you please please join our "Make AnyTrans Magical" plan? If you have any suggestions or idea about AnyTrans for Android, please just let me know. The next functions AnyTrans for Android added may be designed by you!🤗

Meanwhile, if possible, i highly hope that you would join our "Make AnyTrans Magical" Plan that experiences new functions of AnyTrans with Beta before we release the new version.

Thank you so much for your generous support to iMobie! 🧡

If there is anything i can help you with, please just let me know!

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Dorothy

• Thanks 1