Welcome to iMobie Forum

I purchased AnyTrans the day before yesterday and activated my subscription. Today I am getting a message that says my subscription is no longer valid and I get 50 dollars off my next purchase. Whats going on?😧

Dear Wing,

Thanks for using our app and i am sorry for the delay reply. Once you purchase our AnyTrans, you would enjoy lifetime update freely.

If you do not register AnyTrans with license code or register license code without network, the situation you described will happen. Given this situation, would you please try below suggestions to tackle this issue?

1. Please register AnyTrans with license code your received. (To protect the safety of your license code, i will not display it here. And i will send it to you via mail.) Please copy & paste the license code to avoid any typing mistakes. At the same time, please make sure that the Internet connection is fine while registering.

image.thumb.png.98fb64809bde9586076d2f24093a9e0e.png

2. Once AnyTrans registers successfully, the interface below will display.

image.thumb.png.f2205529f87a61a5cfa028e97b75dda2.png

Here is the detailed user guide of AnyTrans: https://www.imobie.com/guide/anytrans/get-started-ios.htm

I really hope it would bring more conveniences to you.

Please kindly tell me whether it works for you or not.

Enjoy a nice day!

Best regards,

Dorothy

It seems to be working ok today. I had to copy and paste the activation code for some reason. I tried to manually enter both combinations of zeros and o's which was the only thing that was in question. Either way it is working now. Thank you for your prompt replies! :)

Dear Wing,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. The letter is O instead of zero. I am truly sorry for this inconvenience may have caused to you.

I am so glad to that the issue has been solved. Moreover, i strongly hope AnyTrans would bring more conveniences to you.

If you have any questions or suggestions about AnyTrans, please kindly share with us.

Thanks again for your generous support and kind understanding on this issue.

Have a great day!🙂

Best regards,

Dorothy