Welcome to iMobie Forum
MRMHeather

Recovery of data from a factory reset iphone

Is this recovery system available to recover data from an iPhone that has been factory reset and has no back up? We had an employee factory reset his work phone that had important information that we need, is it possible to recover the data?

Hello Heather,

Thanks for joining our forum. At present, PhoneRescue supports three recovery modes,  Recover data from iOS Device directly, iTunes and iCloud Backup.

But if your iPhone has been factory reset, all your data will be overwritten and unrecoverable due to Data Recovery Principles. Given this situation, i am sorry for that Recover from iOS Device Mode is not Available for you.

As you do not have any backup, i am sorry for that Recover from iTunes and iCloud backup are also unavailable for you.

In this case, i am sorry for PhoneRescue is unable to help you solve this time. It will be appreciated for your generous forgiveness.

Meanwhile, given the importance of your data, i highyl recommend you to back up your data periodically in future.

If there is anything i can help you with, please kindly let me know.

Enjoy a nice day!

Best regards,

Dorothy