Welcome to iMobie Forum
Gbelzer

Transfer of Messages

I have downloaded the trial application.  While I have many text messages on my phone, there are no text messages showing in the application on my computer and therefore I am not able to download anything to my computer.  Other items on my phone do show up, like apps, voicemails, etc.  Why don't my text messages show up?  Also, if I use this product, and am able to download the text messages eventually, will they still exist on my phone?   

Hello, Gbelzer, thank you for contacting us and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Apple values user’s privacy, so it won’t let the third party software to detect your private mail, messages and safari history directly. As these data are stored in Sandbox, you only can access them when you already had backups or had finished backup your device. Thus, would you please check whether you have already have backups on your computer. If no, would you please kindly click Messages icon and choose backup now. It only takes several minutes. It will be appreciated for your kind understanding. To get the detailed about the Usher Guide: 

https://www.imobie.com/guide/anytrans/how-to-do-if-anytrans-cannot-detect-messages-on-iphone.htm

If problem persists, to help us solve your issue soon, please kindly send log file to Support@imobie.com directly for better analysis. It is easy to do so: Open AnyTrans> click the Menu tab on the upper left of AnyTrans> click Send Log-file to Us from the drop-down menu> send the zip file to us as attachment via mail. 

We are looking forward to your reply. 

Thank you for your generous support and kind understanding in advance. 

8 hours ago, sbehuria said:

But the message icon does not show up in the Anytrans App? What to do about that?

Hi, Sbehuria, thanks for using our app and i am truly sorry for the inconvenience may have caused to you. Given this situation, would you please try suggestion below to tackle this issue?

1. Please check whether messages exist on your iPhone.

2. As we know, Apple won't let the third party software to detect your private messages directly in that it values user's privacy. But if you already had backups or had finished backup your iOS device, you can access these messages. If AnyTrans for iOS fails to detect messages on your device, please read this following article to find out solution.

https://www.imobie.com/guide/anytrans/how-to-do-if-anytrans-cannot-detect-messages-on-iphone.htm

3. If problem unfortunately persists, to help us make better analysis, would you please kindly send log file to Support@imobie.com? Our Development Team and Support Team will provide you with solution as soon as possible.

If possible, would you please kindly send a screenshot about this issue to me for better analysis?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Thank you so much for your kind cooperation and feedback in advance.

8 hours ago, sbehuria said:

Message, contacts, and calendar - the last three icons do not show up in the App. Please help?

Hi, Sbehuria, thanks for using our app and i am sorry for the delay reply. About contacts and calendar issue, Apple takes data security and the privacy of your personal information very seriously, and iCloud features are designed with your privacy in mind, like calendar, contacts, notes, photos, etc. Thus, the third party software cannot detect your iOS private contents with turning on iCloud connection on your iOS device. If you encounter such an issue, please read this article to turn off iCloud connection temporarily.

https://www.imobie.com/guide/anytrans/how-to-turn-off-icloud-connection-in-device.htm

After that, please restart your iPhone to refresh iPhone Data.

Please kindly tell us whether it works for you.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Thanks for your kind feedback in advance.