Jump to content
Welcome to iMobie Forum
1jcs

Activate license on new computer

Recommended Posts

I have emailed support twice with no response. Once on October 11, 2018 and again on October 22, 2018 (today).  I purchased a new laptop and need to change my license to the new computer.  I can find no instructions on the method to accomplish this.  Please provide instruction.

Thanks you,

Jared Simmons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, Customer, thanks for using our app and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience may have caused to you. To start with, we check your mail carefully on our platform, but we are sorry for we fails to locate it (jcsimm@aol.com). So we are wondering whether you use other mail to contact our Support Team or not. If so, would you please kindly tell us to help us check for that? It will be appreciated for your kind understanding.

About license code issue, we would like to tell you that personal license can only be used on one computer. If you change computer or reinstall system, you need to contact us to unbind your license code. After that, you can use it again normally.

Meanwhile, i am really sorry for i fail to locate your order based on email address you provided. To help us locate your order and unbind license code soon, would you please kindly tell us your order ID? Then,  i will send license code to you via mail. After that, you can use it on your new computer.

Sorry again for the inconvenience has caused to you.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Thank you so much for your generous forgiveness and kind cooperation in advance.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, u_saimie@yahoo.com said:

Hai, i have the same problem. I upgraded my laptop software. and have ask about this in on tecnical team.

Hello,  Mohd, thanks for using our app and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience may have caused to you. To start with, we would like to tell you that personal license can only be used on one computer. If you change computer or reinstall system, you need to contact us to unbind your license code. After that, you can use it again normally. We unbind your license code now. And you can use it. To keep your license code safe, i will not provide it in the forum. Can you still find license code in your email when you purchase from? If so, you can just use it now.

If not, i will send it to you via email at once.

If there is anything we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you so much for your generous support and kind understanding in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, u_saimie@yahoo.com said:

Hai Dorothy, thanx for ur response. I can use it again. tqvm.?

Hello,  friend, we are so glad to hear from you. Moreover, we strongly hope our software would bring more conveniences to you.

If there is anything we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Enjoy a nice day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi - 

the same issue for me as well (email:  teemu.tynjala@gmail.com).    I will get a new laptop, and would need to unbind the licence from the old computer.   Can you help me with that?   I have the licence code saved in my email, so I'll use it once you confirm that my old computer has been unbound.

Thank you,

Teemu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the same issue I have problems with my computer and I lost all my hdd information and I try to activate PhoneRescue and I wasnt able to do that because they told me I was using the key in other computer. need help ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2018 at 8:26 PM, Dorothy said:

Hello, Customer, thanks for using our app and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience may have caused to you. To start with, we check your mail carefully on our platform, but we are sorry for we fails to locate it (jcsimm@aol.com). So we are wondering whether you use other mail to contact our Support Team or not. If so, would you please kindly tell us to help us check for that? It will be appreciated for your kind understanding.

About license code issue, we would like to tell you that personal license can only be used on one computer. If you change computer or reinstall system, you need to contact us to unbind your license code. After that, you can use it again normally.

Meanwhile, i am really sorry for i fail to locate your order based on email address you provided. To help us locate your order and unbind license code soon, would you please kindly tell us your order ID? Then,  i will send license code to you via mail. After that, you can use it on your new computer.

Sorry again for the inconvenience has caused to you.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Thank you so much for your generous forgiveness and kind cooperation in advance.

 

Can you help me too I need my app work again and the app PhoneRescue for iOS told me I used my key in other computer, I already read a lot of things here in the forum about this problem. can you help me with this? can you answer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gionized said:

Can you help me too I need my app work again and the app PhoneRescue for iOS told me I used my key in other computer, I already read a lot of things here in the forum about this problem. can you help me with this? can you answer?

Hi, Gionized, thanks for contacting us and i am sorry for the delay reply. I unbind your license code. And you can use it now.

Moreover, i strongly hope our software would bring more conveniences to you.

If there is anything we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Enjoy a nice day!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dorothy said:

Hi, Gionized, thanks for contacting us and i am sorry for the delay reply. I unbind your license code. And you can use it now.

Moreover, i strongly hope our software would bring more conveniences to you.

If there is anything we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Enjoy a nice day!

Thank you very much! I already activate PhoneRescue for iOS Thanks a lot!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Gionized said:

Thank you very much! I already activate PhoneRescue for iOS Thanks a lot!!!!

Hi, Gionized, i am so glad to hear from you.

If you have any questions or problems in future, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Have a nice day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Dorthy,

Can you unbide my license from my old computer? I have a new computer and the license will not work.

 

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dyeargers said:

Hello Dorthy,

Can you unbide my license from my old computer? I have a new computer and the license will not work.

 

Thank you!

Hi, Dyeargers, thanks for using our app and i am sorry for the delay reply. I unbind your license code. And you can use it now.

Here is the detailed user guide of AnyTrans: https://www.imobie.com/guide/anytrans/get-started-ios.htm

If there is anything i can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Enjoy a nice day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Dorothy

I have the same problem, I change computer because it was down, and I can't register in my conputer, I sent an email on your contact adress on website.

Please help!!!!

Best regards

Brice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, brice said:

Hello Dorothy

I have the same problem, I change computer because it was down, and I can't register in my conputer, I sent an email on your contact adress on website.

Please help!!!!

Best regards

Brice

Hi, Brice, thanks for contacting us and i am sorry for the delay reply. I unbind this license code. And you can use it now.

If there is anything i can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Enjoy a nice day!😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2019 at 9:58 PM, Dorothy said:

Hi, Dyeargers, thanks for using our app and i am sorry for the delay reply. I unbind your license code. And you can use it now.

Here is the detailed user guide of AnyTrans: https://www.imobie.com/guide/anytrans/get-started-ios.htm

If there is anything i can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Enjoy a nice day!

Perfect! Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dyeargers said:

Perfect! Thank you!

Hi, Dyeargers, i am so glad to hear from you. Moreover, i strongly hope our software would bring more conveniences to you.

If you have any questions or problems, please just let me know.

Have a nice day!😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×