Welcome to iMobie Forum
Nina Wang

Cannot be used on a new PC

I'm rebuilding my computer today so anytrans will be uninstalled and reinstalled on the same physical device after I reload the OS. When I use the license code to register it shows cannot be used on a new computer. Not sure what you need to ensure I still can reinstall.  

2 hours ago, Nina Wang said:

I'm rebuilding my computer today so anytrans will be uninstalled and reinstalled on the same physical device after I reload the OS. When I use the license code to register it shows cannot be used on a new computer. Not sure what you need to ensure I still can reinstall. 

Hello, Nina, thanks for contacting us and we are sorry for the inconvenience may have caused to you. To start with, we would like to explain that personal license code only can be used on one computer. But if you change your computer or rebuild your computer system, you need to contact our Support Team at Support@imobie.com directly to unbind your license code. After that, you can use it on your new computer. It will be appreciated for your kind understanding.

If you have any questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Enjoy a nice day!

• Like 1

I have this same issue.  I have created a ticket.  I have e-mailed support@imobie.com several times with no response whatsoever.

58 minutes ago, DavisTulsa said:

I have this same issue.  I have created a ticket.  I have e-mailed support@imobie.com several times with no response whatsoever.

Hello, Davis, thanks for contacting us. We check your mail with our Support Team and only find one ticket you sent on yesterday. And we are truly sorry for the delay reply due to national festival. It will be appreciated for your generous forgiveness.

We unbind your license code. And you can use it now. 

Here is the detailed user guide: https://www.imobie.com/guide/anytrans/get-started-ios.htm

If there is anything we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Hope you have good experience with AnyTrans!

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 2:16 AM, Dorothy said:

Purchased two days ago then my computer wouldn't boot so I reinstalled Windows and now the activation key no longer works

Please advise as I raised a ticket plus emailed support and had no response

16 minutes ago, Floydy said:

Purchased two days ago then my computer wouldn't boot so I reinstalled Windows and now the activation key no longer works

Please advise as I raised a ticket plus emailed support and had no response

Hi, Floydy, thanks for contacting us and i am sorry for the inconvenience may have caused to you. This issue is caused because personal license code can only be used on one computer to protect your license code safety. If you change computer or reinstall system, you need to contact us to unbind your license code. Then, you can use it normally. It will be appreciated for your kind understanding.

Now, i unbind your license code. And you can use it now. Moreover, we strongly hope our software will bring more conveniences to you.

If there is anything i can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Enjoy a nice day!

Hello Dorthy,

Can you unbide my license from my old computer? I have a new computer and the license will not work.

Thank you!

6 hours ago, Dyeargers said:

Hello Dorthy,

Can you unbide my license from my old computer? I have a new computer and the license will not work.

Thank you!

Hi, Dyeargers, thanks for using our app and i am sorry for the delay reply. I unbind your license code. And you can use it now.

Here is the detailed user guide of AnyTrans: https://www.imobie.com/guide/anytrans/get-started-ios.htm

If there is anything i can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Enjoy a nice day!