Welcome to iMobie Forum

As some others members have stated, I too purchased 1 product and got an Imodie Code but when I typed it in it came up invalid. The web site states 24/7 customer service. I have sent several emails and have not heard back, found one phone # but they are only open during the day California time.

If I don't hear back in 24 hours I will cancel my payment and go with a competitor.

Jim B.

Hello, Jim, thanks for using our app and we are truly sorry for the delay reply. Yes, we provide immediate response within 15 hours on work days. As today is Sunday, i am truly sorry for the delay reply.  It will be appreciated for your generous forgiveness.

I test your license code and find it is invalid. Some customer may encounter the same issue as you because of some incorrect operation. Given this situation, would you please refer to below suggestions to register:

1. Please copy & paste the license code to avoid any typing mistakes.

At the same time, please make sure that the Internet connection is fine while registering.

Or would you please refer to the detailed instructions via post below:

https://www.imobie.com/faq/anytrans-for-ios-faqs.htm#part5

If problem persists, would you please kindly send a screenshot about this issue to us for better analysis?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Thanks for your kind feedback in advance.