Welcome to iMobie Forum
yanko

Contact list doesn't show

The list of contacts does not appear - shown as zero contacts.

See attached screenshot

181125101002_2.jpg

Hi, Yanko, thanks for using our app and i am sorry for the inconvenience may have caused to you. Given this rare siaution, would you please try below suggestions to solve this issue?

1. Please check whether contacts shows in your iOS device. If not, this issue is caused for Apple takes data security and the privacy of your personal information very seriously. And iCloud features are designed with your privacy in mind, like calendar, contacts, notes, photos, etc. Thus, the third party software cannot detect your iOS private contents with turning on iCloud connection on your iOS device. If you encounter such an issue, please read this article to turn off iCloud connection temporarily.

https://www.imobie.com/guide/anytrans/how-to-turn-off-icloud-connection-in-device.htm

2. If contacts shows in your iPhone but cannot be detected via AnyTrans, please restart your iPhone to refresh your data.

Please kindly tell us whether it works for you or not.

Thanks for yoru kind feedback in advance.

Thank you Dorothy.

This didn't fix the problem. I always have iCloud turned off. Rebooting didn't help.

Thanks,

Yanko

Hello Dorothy and thank you for your help.

Yes, if I go to Backup Manager and select a specific backup, it contains all contacts. But if I go to Device manager, it does not see the contacts.

Yanko

Hi, Yanko, thanks for your kind feedback. Given this situation, to help us make better analysis, would you please kindly send log file to Support@imobie.com for further diagnosis?

https://www.imobie.com/faq/anytrans-for-ios-faqs.htm#part44

Our Development Team and Support Team will provide you with solution as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for your kind cooperation and support again.

Hi, Yanko, i am sorry to bother you because i have something updated. Some customer may encounter the same issue with you because their contacts come from the third party software instead of editing on iPhone directly or syncing from iCloud. Given this situation, would you please refer below instructions to check this issue?

1. Go Settings on your iPhone > Find Passwords & Accounts.

2. Please check you only use iCloud accounts or also use the third party software account. (Like the screenshot shows, people may have iCloud account and the third party software account at the same time)

3. Then, please find your Contact option > Click Groups option.

4. You can check whether your contacts came from.

5. Then, please just check All iPhone option. If you check All iPhone option but no contact show on your iPhone and AnyTrans, it is in that your contact are stored from the third party software. (like Yahoo)

Would you please kindly give my suggestions to check this issue?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Thanks for your kind feedback in advance.

Step 1.PNG

Step 2.PNG

Step 3.PNG

Step 4.PNG

Step 5.PNG