Welcome to iMobie Forum
Jennifer

disabled iphone X with no back up or sync

Hello I purchased this program last night and have tried several times to connect my phone to my computer and it wont. It will charge fine in a wall outlet but will not to my computer.  I was told I had been powering off my phone incorrectly and forced it to disable. I DO know the password, so that is not the issue. Two terrible factors for me: I have never backed up the phone nor sync to iTunes and the icloud has been full for months and I have over 5000 pictures of my family/children not saved anywhere except on this phone in limbo. I am desperate to recover my pictures, I don't care about any other data. Please, any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hi, Jennifer, thanks for using our app and i am sorry for the delay reply. To start with, would you please kindly tell us whether you iPhone X can be booted or not? If so, please refer to below suggestions to make PhoneRescue detecting your iPhone X:

1. Please download the latest version of PhoneRescue from link below:

https://www.imobie.com/phonerescue/download.htm

2. Please make sure you have installed the latest version of iTunes and iTunes can recognize your device normally. If not, please reinstall iTunes.

3. Please click “Trust” this computer when an alert asks on your device.

After that, you can use Recover from iOS Device mode.

If problem persists, please send a log file to our support@imobie.com for further analysis.

If your iPhone is disable and can not be booted,  i am sorry that Recover from iOS Device mode is not available for you. As you do not have iTunes or iCloud backup, Recover from iTunes or iCloud are also not available for you. I am truly sorry for our PhoneRescue may fail to help you solve this issue. It will be appreciated for your generous forgiveness.

If PhoneRescue fails to help you recover data, i will issue your refund at once.

Meanwhile, given the importance of your data, i highly recommend you to backup your date periodically. Maybe you could give our AnyTrans Airbackup feature (Free function)a try to back up your device data? If you are interested in it, you can get more info from link below:

https://www.imobie.com/guide/anytrans/air-backup-ios.htm

Thank you so much for your generous support and kind feedback in advance.

Hello, I tried probably a half dozen times the phone cannot be booted it is disabled no matter what I’ve done it’s not working. How do I go about getting a refund I’ve already submitted an email for the refund and have not yet heard a response

Hi, Jennifer, thanks for your quick reply. And i am really sorry that PhoneRescue fails to help you recover pictures as your iPhone is disable and does not have any iTunes or backup. It will be appreciated for your kind understanding.

I just describe your issue to our Support Team in detail. And they will contact you and arrange refund for you as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, given the importance of your data, i highly recommend you to backup your iPhone periodically. It will be appreciated for your kind consideration. 

If there is anything i can help you with in future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Have a nice day!