Welcome to iMobie Forum
sbehuria

Message Category not showing

Only ten categories show up for transfer and messages is not one of them? The tutorial shows 13 categories?

Hi, Sbehuria, thanks for using our app and i am truly sorry for the inconvenience may have caused to you. Given this situation, would you please try suggestion below to tackle this issue?

1. Please check whether messages exist on your iPhone.

2. As we know, Apple won't let the third party software to detect your private messages directly in that it values user's privacy. But if you already had backups or had finished backup your iOS device, you can access these messages. If AnyTrans for iOS fails to detect messages on your device, please read this following article to find out solution.

https://www.imobie.com/guide/anytrans/how-to-do-if-anytrans-cannot-detect-messages-on-iphone.htm

3. If problem unfortunately persists, to help us make better analysis, would you please kindly send log file to Support@imobie.com? Our Development Team and Support Team will provide you with solution as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for your kind cooperation and feedback in advance.

Mobimove exported so it cannot be Apple privacy issue. The message, contact and calendar icons are just not available. This is paid service and does less than the free service? I sent email to support, they have not been replied in 24 hours.

Hello, Sanjay, thanks for your quick reply. This issue is in that Apple values your privacy. So no one can access to your private data without backup. It will be appreciated for your kind understanding. If you back up your iPhone and turn off iCloud connection but AnyTrans still fails to detect your messages, contact and calendar, would you please kindly send a screenshot about this issue to us for better analysis?

We check your order and find you send mail to us via yesterday night ( 21:58PM). And our Support Team has sent reply to you on today(11:04AM). But it seems that you may fail to receive it. Would you please kindly check for that? If you still fail to receive it,  our Support Team will send solution to you via gmail.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Thanks for your kind feedback in advance. 

My message in iCloud was always shut off. I have also shut off iCloud. Only change I have is an additional icon "Bookmark showed up.

2018-11-30.png

Hello, Sanjay, thanks for your kind feedback. We notice that you are using "Content to Computer" function. To start with, about message, would you please check you have created backups?

https://www.imobie.com/faq/anytrans-for-ios-faqs.htm#part40

After you finished backup, you will see messages icon on interface you sent.

If possible, would you please kindly send a screenshot about messages interface to me. Please choose Device Manager > Message > Backup > Refresh.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Thanks for your kind cooperation in advance.